Questions and Answers on Science: Chemistry Terminology (Set 2) consists of 10 MCQ to make you understand definitions used in various processes and reactions of chemistry which are important for competitive examinations like IAS, PSC, SSC, Railway etc
1. A homogeneous mixture of two or more substances is called:
2. A kind of solution in which the size of solute particles is intermediate between those in true solutions and those in suspensions is called:
3. The smallest particle of an element that can take part in a chemical reaction is called:
4. An electrically neutral group of two or more atoms chemically bonded together is called:
5. A positively and negatively charged atom or group of atoms is called:
6. A negatively charged particle found in the atoms of all elements is called:
7. A positively charged particle found in the atoms of all elements is called:
8. A neutral particle found in the nucleus of an atom is called:
9. A small positively charged part at the centre of an atom is called:
10. Atoms of the same element having the same atomic number but different mass number are called:
A. Radioactive isotopes
C. Valence Electrons
Click here to study the Chemistry in detail.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.