GK Questions with Answers on Ancient Indian History: Systems of Indian Philosophy Set V consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examinations like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, SSC, CDS, NDA, State Services, and Railways etc.
1. Which of the following is the correct sequence of creation as per Samkhya Philosophy?
A. Purusakta, Prakrati, Ahankar, Mahat
B. Prakrati, Purusa, Ahankar, Mahat
C. Prakrati, Purusa, Mahat, Alankar
D. Purusa, Prakrati, Mahat, Ahankar
2. Which of the following philosophy stated “Do not care to know various theories about God and Soul; do good and be good; that will take you to whatever truth there is” ?
A. Philosophy of Sankhya
B. Philosophy of Buddhism
C. Philosophy of Vedanta
D. Philosophy of Jainism
3. Which of the following philosophy advocates the individualism?
A. Philosophy of Jainism
B. Philosophy of Samkhya
C. Philosophy of Buddhism
D. None of the above
4. Which of the following are the two division Schools of Indian Philosophy?
A. Buddhism and Jainism
B. Advaita and Dwitya
C. Theistic and Atheistic
D. Orthodox and Heterodox
5. Which is the ultimate goal of education in Jainism?
D. Voluntary promotion of human welfare
6. Which of the following is the ceremony of initiation of education in Buddhism?
7. Which of the following is/are mantra of Jainism?
A. All sinful acts are renounced for life-long
B. All philanthropies acts are renounced for life-long
C. Both A & B
D. None of the above
8. How many schools of orthodox in the School of Indian Philosophy?
9. Which of the following philosophy is attributed to the Makkhali Gosala?
A. Cārvāka philosophy
B. Ajivika philosophy
C. Buddhist philosophy
D. Jain philosophy
10. The term 'Philosophy' is derived from which of the following?
A. Ancient Greek
B. Ancient Roman
C. Hebrew Language
GK Questions and Answers on the Champaran Satyagraha
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India