GK Questions with answers on Indian Economy Set XXIV
Dear students, find a set of 10 questions along with answers from the Indian Economy based on the different topics. We hope that this set will not only help the competitive aspirants but also college-going students.
1. Which of the following regulates the working of share markets in India?
(a) MRTP Act
(d) None of these
3. SDR is the currency of IMF, which is called as………….also.
(a) White gold
(b) Book keeping entry only
(c) Paper gold
(d) Yellow metal
4. What is MCX-SX?
(a) Third online trading share market in India
(b) A new insurance company which is not registered with the government yet.
(c) Online trading market on paper only.
(d) Online trading market dealing only in gold.
6. Who regulates finance market in India?
(a) Ministry of finance
(b) Reserve bank of India
(c) Ministry of trade and commerce
7. Which of the following is a credit rating agency?
8. When was COPRA implemented in India?
9. The rate at which the RBI gives short term Loan to commercial banks?
(a) Bank rate
(b) Repo rate
(c) Reverse Repo Rate
(d) Prime lending rate
10. Which of the following is a direct tax?
(a) Corporation tax
(b) Custom duty
(c) Excise duty
(d) Service tax