Jagaran josh is presenting a GK quiz with answers on Indian Economy. In this set we included only those kinds of questions which are asked in the exams like IAS/PCS/ SSC and CDS etc.
1. Which of the following is NOT true about indirect tax?
(a) Wealth tax is direct tax.
(b) It is imposed by the central government but collected by the state government and handed over to central govt.
(c) In the budget of 2016-17, income tax collections was more than non tax revenue
(d) In the budget of 2016-17, income tax collection was 14% of total revenue of the central government.
2. Which bank, takes care of agriculture & rural finance.
3. What is CRR?
(a) The rate at which commercial banks borrow money from the Reserve Bank of India.
(b) The rate at which RBI borrow money from the commercial banks.
(c) It’s a rate at which RBI decides the sale and purchase of capital assets with foreign banks.
(d) It’s a proportion of cash, the commercial banks have to deposit with the RBI.
4. Who imposes corporation tax in India?
(a) State govt.
(b) Central govt.
(c) State and central both
(d) Local govt.
5. Dunkel draft is related to ………
(a) Associated with uruguay round
(b) Related to atomic treaty among nations
(c) Related to super 301
(d) Related to check drug trade
6. Who designed the symbol of Indian rupee?
(a) Rakesh kumar
(b) Udit raj
(c) D. Uday kumar
(d) Dr. Raj kumar
7. Who had given the concept of zero based budgeting?
(a) Peter drucker
(b) Peter Pyhrr
(c) Jagdish bhagwati
(d) None of these
8. Who develops and updates Global hunger Index?
(d) International Food Policy Research Institute
9. ‘ECOMARK’ a symbol is related to ……
(a) Agricultural goods
(b) Manufacturing goods
(c) Goods of best quality
(d) Goods safe for environment
10. What kind of convertibility of currency is permitted in India?
(a) Capital account
(b) Current account
(c) Both a& b
(d) Partial in both a & b
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.