GK Questions with Answers on Medieval History: Bhakti Movement Set VI
GK Questions with Answers on Medieval History: Bhakti Movement Set VI consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examinations like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, SSC, CDS, NDA, State Services, and Railways etc.
1. Which of the following Bhakti Cult preached under the Pallavas, Pandyas and Cholas?
A. Saivaite Nayanmars
B. Vashnavaite Alwars
C. Both A & B
2. Which of the following aspect of Bhakti Movement was common with Sufism?
A. Monotheism or belief in one God
B. Equality and brotherhood of man
C. Rejection of rituals and class Division
D. All of the Above
3. Which of the following Bhakti Reformers influenced by the preaching of Sufi teachers?
D. All of the above
4. The concept of Sagunabrahmana was the outcome of which concept of Bhakti Movement?
D. None of the above
5. Who among the following propagated Dvaita or dualism of Jivatma and Paramatma?
6. Which saint and reformer of Bengal who popularized the Krishna Cult?
7. Who wrote a commentry of Bhagvat Gita called Gnaneswari?
D. Both A & B
8. Who among the following preached gospel of love?
9. Which of the following Bhakti saint of Maharashtra responsible for creating a background for Maratha nationalism and also opposed all social distinctions?
10. Who exhorted people to give up selfishness, falsehood and hypocrisy and to lead a life of truth, honesty and kindness?
B. Guru Nanak