GK Questions with Answers on Medieval History: Bhakti Movement Set VII
GK Questions with Answers on Medieval History: Bhakti Movement Set VII consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examinations like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, SSC, CDS, NDA, State Services, and Railways etc.
1. Which of the following reason was influenced by the preaching of Bhakti Saints Nimbarka and Vallabahachrya?
A. Kannada Region
B. Telugana Region
C. Tamilian Region
D. Maratha Region
2. Who among the following composed the Hindi version of Ramayana?
3. What is the literal meaning of Bhakti?
C. Offer words of praise
D. None of the above
4. Which Bhakti saint believes that through love and devotion, song and dance, a devotee can feel the presence of God?
5. Who said that, the religion was highly practical and sternly ethical?
C. Guru Nanak
6. Which Bhakti saint opposed cast distinctions and sympathetic towards lower caste in the 6th century AD?
7. Which of the following cult was popularised by Chaitanya?
A. Shiva Cult
B. Krishna Cult
D. All of the above
8. Who among the following was/were not disciples of Ramananda?
A. Kabir & Raidas
B. Sena & & Sadhana
C. Dhanna & Naraharai
D. Tulsidas & Mirabai
9. Who among the following Bhakti Saint emphasised the essential oneness of all religion by describing Hindus and Muslims ‘as pots of the same clay’?
10. Which Bhakti saint preached the concept of Visitadvaita?