GK Questions and Answers (Quiz) on Ancient Indian History Set IX consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. In Jainism, 'Perfect Knowledge' is referred to as
2. The daughter who milks animals in the Vedic period was known as
3. Bimbisara was succeeded by.
D. Chandragupta Maurya
4. Which of the following Kushan kings, who assumed the title "the Lord of the Whole World"?
A. Kadphises I
B. Kadphises II
5. The fourth Buddhist Council was held at.
D. Bodh Gaya
6. Megasthenes was succeeded as ambassador by
7. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A. Ashoka's son 1. Brihadratha
B. Conqueror of 2. Ashvaghosha Yarkand
C. Buddhist Monk 3. Kanishka
D. Last Mauryan ruler 4. Kunala
A B C D
(a) 1 2 3 4
(b) 4 3 2 1
(c) 3 1 4 2
(d) 2 1 3 4
8. The author of the "The Peri plus of the Erythraean Sea’ was a :
9. During Karikala's rule the important Chola port was
10. The most famous Chera ruler was
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
GK Questions and Answers on the Champaran Satyagraha
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India