GK Quiz on Ancient Indian History Set VI consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. Who was the first Gupta ruler who assumed the title of Maharadhiraha?
B. Chandragupta I
C. Chandragupta II
2. Which of the following statement is wrong?
A. Chandragupa I started the Gupta Era in 319- 20 AD.
B. Samudragupta was the greatest king of Gupta dynasty.
C. Chandragupta II was succeeded by his son Skandagupta.
D. During the reign of Skandagupta, Gupta Empire was invaded by Huns.
3. Who was the last great ruler of Gupta dynasty?
B. Kumaragupta I
C. Chandragupta Ii
D. None Of these
4. Which of the following is incorrectly matched (in Gupta administration)?
5. Choose the correct option
I. Dharmpala was the founder of the Pala Empire.
II. Mihir Bhoja belongs to Pratihar dynasty.
III. Mihir bhoja was the devotee of Lord KRISHNA.
A. Only I, II
B. Only I, III
C. Only II
D. All of the above
6. Who among the following foreigners was the first to visit India?
C. I Ching
7. Which of the following are two works of Kalidasa?
A. Raghuvamsha and Kiratarjuniya
B. Kumara Sambhav and Raghuvamsha
C. Malti Madhava and Kumara Sambhava
D. Malti Madhav and Kumara Sambhava
8. Who was the first Indo-Greek king, who became Buddhist?
A. Antiochus II
B. Apollodotus I
C. Apollodotus II
D. Menander II
9. Who among the following built the Gomateshwara statue at Sravanabelagola ?
A. Chandragupta Maurya
10. Which among the following Mudra is the gesture of Buddha as depicted in his first sermon?
A. Abhaya Mudra
B. Dhyana Mudra
C. Dharmachakra Mudra
D. Bhumisparsa Mudra
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India
GK Questions and Answers on the revolutionary movements during British India