GK Quiz on Ancient Indian History Set XIV consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. Which of the following Gupta emperors is represented his coins as playing the lute or Veena?
2. Kalidasa's works include:
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. I, II, III and IV
B. I, II, IV, V and VI
C. I, III , IV and V
D. All of them
3. Match List-l with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists:
A. Shudraka 1. Devichand rag uptam
B. Vajjika 2. Harivamsa Purana
C. Vishakhadatta 3. Mrichchhakatika
D. Jinasena Suri 4. Tilsya Pannati
E. Yati Vrishaba 5. Kaumudi Mahotsava
A B C D E
(a) 3 5 1 2 4
(b) 3 4 1 5 2
(c) 1 2 3 4 5
(d) 2 3 4 5 1
4. Who is the author of Vikramakacharita?
A. Ravi Kirti
5. Consider the following statements:
I. The Ikshvaku rulers of southern India were antagonistic towards Buddhism.
II. The Pala rulers of eastern India were patrons of Buddhism.
Which of these statement (s) is/are correct?
A. Only I
B. Only II
C. Both I and II
D. Neither I nor II
6. With reference to the invaders in ancient India which one of the following is the correct chronological order?
C. Sakas-G reeks-Kushanas
7. The system of philosophy with which the name of Kapila is prominently associated is:
A. Purva Mimamsa
D. Uttara Mimamsa
8. Among the four works mentioned below which one is encyclopaedic in nature?
B. Siddhanta Shiromani
C. Brihat Samhita
D. Astanga Hridaya
9. The famous dialogue between Nachiketa and Yama is mentioned in the
10. The Badami rock inscription of Pulakesin-I is dated in Saka Year 465. If the same work to be dated in Vikram Samvat, the year would be
GK Questions and Answers on the Champaran Satyagraha
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India