Dear Students Jagran Josh is presenting you a set of 10 MCQs based on Elections for the Lok Sabha & Borrowed features of Indian Constitution. We are providing you topic wise questions so that you come to know all kinds of probable questions on a particular topic. Our expert’s team has gone through a deep analysis to frame only those kinds of questions which are asked in the past exams and supposed to be asked in the upcoming competitive exams also.
1. What is the minimum age to become a member of Lok Sabha?
A. 30 years
B. 18 years
C. 25 years
D. 35 years
2. What is the strength of total elected members of 14th Lok Sabha?
3. What is the maximum strength of the Lok Sabha envisaged by the Constitution?
A. 545 members
B. 550 members
C. 552 members
4. How many members are elected in the Lok Sabha from the Union Territories (according to Constitutional provision)
5. During the proclamation of emergency is in operation the term of Lok Sabha may be extended at a time for a period not exceeding:
A. 2.5 years
B. 1 year
C. 1.5 years
D. Depend on the discretion of the President
6.Which feature of Indian Constitution is not taken from American Constitution?
B. Single citizenship
C. Judicial Review
D. Fundamental Rights
7. Procedure for the amendment of the Constitution is taken form:
C. South Africa
8.The concept of Federal System in Indian Constitution is taken from:
9.From which country the concept Fundamental Duties in Indian Constitution is taken?
C. South Africa
10.Emergency provisions in Indian Constitution is taken from:
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.