Jagranjosh welcomes you to G.K Quiz which helps in your preparation for different competitive examinations. Although, today’s competitive examination are in evolving new trend of mixing traditional and untraditional questions, here we are giving Multiple Type Question on ‘’Indian Economy’’ that attune and equipped in different competitive examination.
1. Who performs the central banking functions in India?
A. State Bank Of India
D. Finance Ministry
2. Which of the following does not comes under the developmental expenditure of India?
A. Expenditure on administrative services
B. Defence expenditure
C. Grants to states
D. Expenditure on social welfare schemes
3. What is the mean of GILT- EDGED market?
A. Market of pure metals
B. Market of government securities
C. Bullion market
D. Market of guns
4. In the last one decade, which one among the following sectors has attracted the highest foreign direct investment inflows into India?
B. Service Sector
C. Food Processing
5. Devaluation of a currency means:
A. Reduction in the internal value of the domestic currency
B. Reduction in the external value of the domestic currency
C. Increment in the internal value of the domestic currency
D. Reduction in the printing of new currency by the RBI
6. Deficit financing means:
A. Selling of gold to foreigners
B. Reduction in the defence expenditure
C. Arrangement of money through printing new currency & borrowing from external and internal sources.
D. Reduction in the supply of currency in the market
7. If the cash reserve ratio (CRR) is lowered by the RBI, how will it impact the lending capacity of the commercial banks?
C. Initially increase then decrease
D. No impact
8. Which sector provides largest employment in India?
9. When was the SEBI established?
10. Who is the father of green revolution in India?
A. Norman Borlaug
B. M.S. Swaminathan
C. Salim Ali
D. Sam Pitroda
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.