GK Quiz on Medieval History Set X
GK Quiz on Medieval History Set X consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. Who among the following took greater interest in laying out gardens than others?
2. Who was the last Mughal emperor?
A. Shah Alam-II
C. Bahadur Shah-II
D. Ahmad Shah
3. Who was the last Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
A. Jahandar Shah
B. Muhammad Shah
C. Shah Alam-I
D. Bahadur Shah Zafar
4. Abdul Hamid Lahori is the author of
B. Padshah Nama
C. Alamgir Nama
5. Which one of the following was NOT introduced by Shivaji?
D. Pilgrim tax
6. Which one of the following indicates the correct chronological order of the Later Mughal Emperors?
A. Bahadur Shah-I, Farrukh Siyar, Jahandar Shah, Muhammad Shah
B. Farrukh Siyar, Bahadur Shah-I, Jahandar Shah, Muhammad Shah
C. Bahadur Shah-l, Jahandar Shah, Farrukh Siyar, Muhammad Shah
D. (d) Jahandar Shah, Bahadur Shah-l, Muhammad Shah, Farrukh Siyar
7. Who was the Mughal emperor at the time of Ahmad Shah Abdali's invasion of India?
A. Bahadur Shah-I
B. Bahadur Shah-II
C. Shah Alam-I
D. Shah Alam-II
8. Moti Masjid in the Red Fort, Delhi was constructed by
A. Sher Shah
D. Bhahadur Shah Zafar
9. Consider the following Mughal rulers after Aurangzeb:
2. Farrukh Siyar
3. Jahandar Shah
4. Shah Alam-II
The correct chronological sequence of these rulers is
A. 3,2,4, 1
B. 2,3,4, 1
C. 2,3, 1,4
D. 3,2, 1,4
10. In the Delhi Sultanate an administrative unit called Pargana was headed by