GK Quiz on Modern Indian History Set II
GK Quiz on Modern Indian History Set II consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examination.
1. Which of the following leader organised the Swaraja Party?
A. Lala Lajpat Rai and Feroz Shah Mehta
B. Sarojini Naidu and Annie Besant
C. C. R. Das and Motilal Nehru
D. C. Rajagopalachari and C. Y. Chintamani
2. Why was the Khilafat Movement started?
A. To protest against the injustice done to Egypt
B. To protest against the injustice done to Arabia
C. To protest against the injustice done to Persia
D. To protest against the injustice done to Turkey
3. Where did Gandhiji form the Satyagarh Sabha?
4. Which of the following is not correctly matched?
A. Bhagat Singh: Meerut Conspiracy Case
B. Ram Prasad Bismil: Kakori Conspiracy Case
C. Chandra Shekhar Azad: New Delhi Conspiracy
D. Surya Sen: Chittagong Armoury Raid
5. Which of the following event was the reason for suspension of the Non-Cooperation Movement?
A. The non Co-operators were not enthusiastic
B. The leaders like Subhas Chandra Bose were against it
C. Gandhiji bowed to the pressure of the British government
D. Chauri Chaura incident
6. Which of the following trio leaders referred to as Lal, Bal and Pal during the freedom movement?
A. Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
B. Lal Bahadur Shastri, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
C. Lal Bahadur Shastri, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Gopala Krishna Gokhale
D. Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and C. Rajagopalachari
7. Which of the following incident ended the historic fast of Gandhi?
A. Poona Pact
B. Issue of White Paper
C. Gandhi-Irwin Pact
D. Arrival of Simon Commission
8. Consider the following statement (s) related to the Nehru Report?
I. It favoured Dominion Status.
II. It favoured a federal system.
III. It rejected the system of Communal Electorate.
IV. It was against the setting up of a Supreme Court.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?
A. I & IV
B. I & III
C. II, III & IV
D. I, II & III
9. Select the correct chronological sequence of the following events?
I. Appointment of the Simon Commission.
II. Formation of the first Labour Government in Britain.
III. Submission of the Nehru report.
IV. Inauguration of the First Round Table Conference.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
A. I, III, II & IV
B. I, III, IV & II
C. I, II, IV & III
D. II, IV, I & III
10. Who led the Bardoli Satyagraha in 1928?
A. Morarji Desai
B. M. K. Gandhi
C. Mahadev Desai
D. Vallabhbhai Patel