GK Quiz on Science: Biology Set II, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions related to the life Science that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations as well as academic examinations.
1. Which part of human body skin has greatest number Sweat glands?
C. Palm of the hand
2. Who among the following had started vaccination?
A. Jonas E. Salk
B. Paul Muller
C. Edward Jenner
D. Robert Frost
3. Proteins are consists of:
B. Amino acids
C. Fatty acids
D. Nucleic acids
4. Liver, milk, egg yolk, fish liver oil is the source of:
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B2
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin C
5. Which of the following name of scientist and their field of work is correctly matched?
A. DNA/Double helix: F. Crick J. Watson, M. Wilkins
B. Modern classification of plants and animals based on a system: Harvey
C. Bacteria: Linnaeus
D. Blood travels in a continuous circuit: Leuwenhock
6. Heart is made up of
A. Non-striated muscle
B. Cardiac muscle
C. Adipose tissue
D. Striated muscle
7. Hargobind Khorana's work relates to:
A. Synthesis of simple DNA
B. Understanding the genetic code
C. Reduction of mutation
D. Synthesis of RNA from bacterial cell
8. Which of the following corona virus that kills human?
9. Digestion of proteins starts in the:
10. Which of the following acid that is secreted in the stomach?