GK Quiz on Science: Chemistry Set II, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations as well as academic examinations.
1. Which one is not the form of Biocides?
2. How biocides work?
A. Control the multiplication of insects
B. Kill the insects
C. Manage the original form of material
D. Control the bacteria
3. What is Rodenticide?
A. A medicine to kill worms
B. A medicine to kill animals
C. A lubricant
D. A pesticide
4. Most commonly used Rodenticides are _______ in nature.
A. Anti pesticides
B. Anti solvent
C. Anti Coagulant
D. Non anti coagulant
5. Which acid is present in lemon?
A. marlic acid
B. citric acid
C. lactic acid
D. tartaric acid
6. Natural rubber is a ________ which is having high elasticity.
D. Chemical using carbon as main compound
7. How will you define the process of Vulcanization?
A. Sample of butane mixed with sulphur and litharge
B. Sample of propane mixed with sulphur and litharge
C. Sample of plastic formed carbon mixed with sulphur and litharge
D. Sample of rubber mixed with sulphur and litharge
8. What is NBR?
A. Normal Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
B. Natural Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
C. N Acrylonitrile-butane rubber
D. Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber
9. A synthetic rubber is having__________weight.
A. Higher resistance
B. Lower density
C. Higher molecular
D. Higher atomic
10. Which of the following is not a type of elements?
B. Non Metals