GK Quiz on Science: Chemistry Set VI, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations as well as academic examinations.
1. How many charges alpha-rays consist of?
A. Two unit positive charges
B. Unit negative charge
C. Unit positive charge
D. None of these
2. Which of the following is not a radioactive element?
3. Which of the following is the unit of radioactivity?
D. All of these
4. The substance (element) obtained after emission of a beta-particle from 11Na22:
5. The half life of a radioactive substance is 4 months then the time spent in decaying ¾th of the substance would be:
A. 3 months
B. 4 months
C. 8 months
D. 12 months
6. The estimation of the age of the earth is done by:
A. Uranium dating
B. Carbon dating
C. Atomic clock
D. Bio clock
7. The isotope of any atomic nucleus is in which:
A. Number of neutrons be same but number of protons be different
B. Number of protons be same but the number of neutrons be different
C. Number of protons and neutrons both are same
D. Number of protons and neutrons both are different
8. The group displacement law is propounded by:
A. Sody & Fujan
B. Rutherford & Sody
C. Rutherford & Fujan
D. Rutherford & Madam Curie
9. Which of the following is estimated by the radio carbon dating?
A. Age of the human being
B. Age of the fossils
C. Disease of the human body
D. Purity of the metals
10. The number of isotopes in the hydrogen: