GK Quiz on Science: Chemistry Set VIII, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations as well as academic examinations.
1. What is the shape of the ethylene molecule?
C. Coplanar triangular
2. Which of the following compound is tetrahedral?
B. Carbon tetrachloride
3. Through the fused sodium chloride, electric current can pass out due to the presence of:
A. Free electron
B. Free ion
C. Free molecule
D. The atoms of sodium and chlorine
4. The higher boiling point of the water occurs due to:
A. Its more specific heat
B. Its more value of the dielectric constant
C. Less molecular disassociation in H20
D. Presence of hydrogen bonding among the molecules of H20
5. The tendency to donate the electron is called:
6. The tendency to accept the electron is called:
D. Self induction
7. The hydrogen burning process is directly associated with:
8. The rusting of the iron is the example of:
9. In which of the following chlorine has + 1 oxidation number?
A. Hypochlorous acid
B. Hydrochloric acid
C. Zinc chloride
10. The element chromium (Cr) has its oxidation number in K2Cr2O7:
A. + 6
B. - 2
C. + 7
D. - 7
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.