Quiz on Ancient Indian History with answers: Set 8
Jagranjosh.com has published quiz on ancient Indian history which will rejuvenate the students as well as laymen readers who are Interested in the past of India.
1. In which of the following are Samudragupta's achievements mentioned?
a) Allahabad Prasasti
2. To which period does the Uttaramerur inscription belong?
a) Alamgir II
b) Muhammad Shah
c) Shah Alam II
d) Parantaka I
3. The first coins were circulated in India in the states of?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Bihar and eastern UP
4. What is depicted in Rajtarangini which was written by Kalhan?
a) History of Manipur
b) History of Kashmir
c) History of Rajasthan
d) History of Uttar Pradesh
5. We get information about Harsha from