Jagranjosh.com has published quiz on ancient Indian history which caters to the needs of the competitive students. Go through all the questions one by one.
1. The first kings to issue coins bearing their names were?
2. Among the following, which earliest inscription is the first official record in Sanskrit?
a) Junagadh rock inscription
b) Behistun inscription
c) Archaic rock inscription
d) None ofthe above
3. Where is Mohenjodaro situated?
a) In the state of Madhya Pradesh in India
b) The province of Sind in Pakistan
c) In the state of Uttar Pradesh in India
d) In Myanmar
4. Three of the following options derive information regarding Alexander's invasion. Which option is the odd man out?
5. When was India invaded by Alexander?
a) 110 BC
b) 327 BC
c) 150 BC
d) 240 BC