Visual Test: Only 1% of population can spot the mango hidden among parrots in 5 seconds!

Among the flock of parrots is hidden a ripe mango. Can you find the hidden fruit in 5 seconds? Do you belong to the top 1% or the rest 99%? Let’s find out.
Spot the mango among parrots
Spot the mango among parrots

Solving brain teaser puzzles on a daily basis improves your intelligence. These online puzzles have been scientifically proven to improve your cognitive powers, memory strength, logical and observational ability, and other skills. Furthermore, these online puzzles have been shown to improve your mood as well. So, if you are having a bad day and looking for a way to blow off steam, then solving puzzles is one of the best ways to do so. 

So, we have a brand new edition of these hidden object brain teasers for you today. Today, we've prepared a visual test for you. This new puzzle is simple. You must observe an image to find an item hidden within it. The hidden object could be anything from an inanimate object to animals or people. 

Visual Test- Spot the mango hidden among parrots


Source: Bright Side

You can see a group of parrots in this brain teaser picture puzzle. Among the parrots is hiding a juicy, ripe mango. Your task is to spot the mango hidden among the group of birds. Can you? It is said that only top 1% of people can spot the fruit hidden among the flock of parrots. As you already probably know that you only have 5 seconds to spot the hidden mango. So, set the timer to 5 seconds and get started. Let's find you whether you belong to the top 1% of the population or the rest of the 99%. All the best!

The solution to this puzzle is given at the end, so when you have run out of time, just scroll down and see the solution.

Visual Test Solution

This visual test puzzle asked you to spot a ripe mango hidden among a flock of parrots. If you were able to spot the bird, the congratulations. If you were unable to spot the mango, fret not, here is the solution:


Source: Bright Side

You can also try:

You have hawk-like eyes if you can spot the snake in the desert within 9 seconds!



Get the latest General Knowledge and Current Affairs from all over India and world for all competitive exams.
Jagran Play
खेलें हर किस्म के रोमांच से भरपूर गेम्स सिर्फ़ जागरण प्ले पर
Jagran PlayJagran PlayJagran PlayJagran Play

Related Categories