World Pharmacists Day 2023: World Pharmacists Day is observed on The day serves as an opportunity for pharmacy to celebrate their achievements in supporting societies, but also to make its value and further potential in improving health known. It also aims to support global health by enabling the advancement of pharmaceutical practice, sciences and education.
Happy #WorldPharmacistsDay! 🎊 We mark this special day with a video sharing an event at the #FIPcongress and including a message from FIP president, Paul Sinclair. A heartfelt thank you to colleagues across allsectors for celebrating with us! #WPD2023 pic.twitter.com/C29QE8qpgi
This year the celebration of World Pharmacists Day will be centered around the theme ‘Pharmacy strengthening health systems’. Here, this article will help you with the best messages and wishes for a pharmacist friend, husband, partner neighbour etc.
Wishes & Messages for World Pharmacists Day
- You care for people’s wishes. We care for you. Happy Pharmacists Day.
- Here’s to all the outstanding pharmacists blazing the trail! Happy Pharmacists Day
- Whether it is cold or cough, flu or viral, All thanks to our pharmacists who help us in restoring our health.
- You are doing a great job by curing the illnesses of people and bringing them Health and Happiness. Wish you more success on this Pharmacists Day!
- Your words are antibiotics, your smile is analgesic, your touch is anti-inflammatory, your presence is antiseptic, and your feeling is antipyretic, dear Pharmacists.
- “On the occasion of National Pharmacist Day, I extend a warm thanks to the people who ensure that we stay healthy and happy with their dedication and hard work.”
- “We know we are always safe because we have a responsible pharmacist always at your service. Best wishes to you on National Pharmacist Day.”
- “Whether it is cold or cough, flu or viral. All thanks to our pharmacist who helps us in restoring our health. Happy National Pharmacist Day to you.”
- “Only a pharmacist has the art of reading the prescriptions. Wishing a very Happy National Pharmacist Day to you guys.”
- “With so many medicines and so many prescriptions, only a pharmacist knows how to set things right. Best wishes on National Pharmacist Day.”
World Pharmacist Day 2023: WhatsApp & Facebook Quotes
- “World Pharmacist Day reminds us had pharmacists were not there, we would have been lost in reading the prescriptions.”
- “You know you are in safe hands if you have a good doctor and a dependable pharmacist. Happy International Pharmacist Day to you.”
- “On the occasion of World Pharmacist Day, let us thank the pharmacists who ensure healthy living for us.”
- Warm greetings on Pharmacist Day to everyone. Each and every pharmacist is doing a sacred job and we are thankful to all of them.
- Had the pharmacists not been there, finding the medications would have been such a big challenge for everyone. Happy Pharmacist Day.
- Wishing you a very Happy Pharmacist Day. Thanks for helping us with our medicines each and every time we visited you with our prescriptions.
- For all the medicines he arranged for in the difficult times, we must thank our pharmacist for being the best ever. Happy Pharmacist Day.
- Happy Pharmacist Day to you. If there is one person who can read what doctors write is our pharmacist.
- Without a good pharmacist, you are lost in this world of medicine and medicine. Let us thank our support system on Pharmacist Day.
- A big thank you is what we need to send to our pharmacist for making sure that all our medicines are available all the time. Happy Pharmacist Day.
World Pharmacists Day Quotes
- “Poisons and medicine are often the same substance given with different intents.”- Peter Mere Latham
- “It is easy to get a thousand prescriptions, but hard to get one single remedy.”- Chinese Proverb
- “You can’t go to the pharmacy to buy a pack of experiences, you have to be in those games in order to acquire that experience.”- Bob Hardley
- “The marvellous pharmacy that was designed by nature and placed into our being by the universal architect produces most of the medicines we need.”- Norman Cousins
- “You have to love a town where you can both smoke and gamble in a pharmacy.”- Anthony Bourdain
- “Medicines may cure, but only pharmacists can care.”- Anonymous
- “Water, air, and cleanness are the chief articles in my pharmacy.”- Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”- Lord Byron
- “Poisons and medicine are often the same substance given with different intents.”- Peter Mere
Happy Pharmacists Day 2023!