World Water Day 2023: 25 Inspirational Quotes and Slogans to Save Water
World Water Day 2023: Water is an essential component of life. We all need water to survive. There is no life on earth without water. Therefore, water is essential for health. Our body uses water in all the cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate the temperature of the body. It also helps to maintain other functions of the body.
World Water Day is celebrated on March 22 to spread awareness about the importance of water and ways to conserve it. This year, the focus is to bring an impact visible everywhere. Take a look at this year's theme, some inspirational quotes, and slogans to save water.
The world is in a water crisis, accelerated by climate change and conflicts.
Governments must take urgent #WaterAction to ensure that access to safe, clean water is a reality #ForEveryChild. pic.twitter.com/onr6x1Vi7G
— UNICEF (@UNICEF) March 22, 2023
💧Water is a children’s issue.
💧Water is a women’s issue.
💧Water is a refugee issue.
💧Water is a migrant issue.
💧Water is a human issue.
Wednesday is #WorldWaterDay: https://t.co/TblnsWtlZA pic.twitter.com/XeMBZeTJIG
— United Nations (@UN) March 22, 2023
Be the change and inspire others on Wednesday’s #WorldWaterDay:
🏞️Organize a community clean-up of a local river.
Start a conversation on water & sanitation.
🗒️Create a #WaterAction list for your community.
More ideas: https://t.co/3kl951UJ1a pic.twitter.com/1cbckFP4ul
— United Nations (@UN) March 21, 2023
On World Water Day, we commit to conserve water and urge people to acknowledge the country's water sanitation crisis. It's time to raise awareness about water usage, conservation and take action to tackle the global water crisis together because #jalhaitojeevanhai pic.twitter.com/r15GxL25wV
— GeM (@GeM_India) March 22, 2023
Delhi | Israel Ambassador to India Naor Gilon inaugurates Drip irrigation system at Children's Park in India Gate to conserve water in honour of 'World Water Day' pic.twitter.com/iJZYSbhQ5E
— ANI (@ANI) March 22, 2023
The UN 2023 Water Conference starts today - uniting the world to solve the water crisis.
You can play your part.
Your simple #WaterActions will make a big impact.
Be like the hummingbird 🐦 and do what you can!
➡️ https://t.co/aWPeSmrWjM pic.twitter.com/7xUQPLCL1f
— UN-Water (@UN_Water) March 21, 2023
World Water Day 2023: Theme
The theme for World Water Day 2023 is 'Accelerate Change'.
The theme of World Water Day 2022 is "Groundwater: Making Invisible Visible ".
The theme focuses on groundwater and aims to shine a light on this unseen resource, increase knowledge exchange, collaborate, and raise awareness about the importance of groundwater conservation.
READ| World Water Day 2023: Check Date, Theme, History, and Significance, Here
What are the benefits of drinking water?
It is said that drinking enough water every day is important for health. It prevents dehydration, a condition that can cause unclear thinking, and result in mood changes, constipation, and kidney stones.
Water helps to maintain the temperature of the body, lubricate and cushion joints, protect the spinal cord and other sensitive tissues, and also helps in getting rid of waste via urination, perspiration, bowel movements, etc.
World Water Day 2023: Inspirational Quotes and Messages
1. "Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water." Save Water. - W.H.Auden
2. “A drop of water, if it could write out its own history, would explain the universe to us.” – Lucy Larcom
3. “Water is life’s matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water.” Conserve water. - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
4. "Water is the driving force of all nature." Preserve water. - Leonardo da Vinci
5. "The earth, the air, the land, and the water are not an inheritance from our forefathers but on loan from our children. So we have to handover to them at least as it was handed over to us.” – Gandhi
6. "A river is more than an amenity, it is a treasure.” – Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes
7. "Water is Life and Clean Water is Means Health." – Audrey Hepburn
8. “Caring for water is caring for us all.” – The Dharma Trails
9. “In rivers, the water that you touch is the last of what has passed and the first of that which comes; so with present time.”- Leonardo da Vinci
10. Water is life and conservation is the future. Let’s save lives through water conservation!
11. “All the water that will ever be is, right now.” – National Geographic
12. Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. – Lao Tzu
13. "No Water. No Life. No Blue. No Green." - Sylvia Earle
14. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” - Loren Eiseley
15. “We forget that the water cycle and the life cycle are one.” - Jacques Yves Cousteau
16. “A river seems a magic thing. A magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself.” - Laura Gilpin
17. "Water is life, and clean water means health." - Audrey Hepburn
18. "A drop of water, if it could write out its history, would explain the universe to us." - Lucy Larcom
19. "Water is the mother of the vine, the nurse and fountain of fecundity, the adorner, and refresher of the world." – Charles Mackay
20. "Water taught lessons that the rest of the world could not. Save Water."- Anonymous
21. "Water is a gift from the creator, Protect it! Respect it!"- Anonymous
22. "There is a number of ways to save water. And, they all start with you."- Anonymous
23. "Water is a Priceless Gift of Nature, so Save it for the Future."
24. "Always be like water Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along with the wind which touches it “Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.” – Crystal Middlemas
25. “Water is the soul of the Earth.” – W. H. Auden
READ More| World Water Day 2023: Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Slogans, WhatsApp & Facebook status, and Poems
World Water Day 2023: Slogans
1. Preserve water, preserve life
2. Save Water, Water is life.
3. Water is life, treat it right!
4. The less you use, the more you save.
5. No water, no life.
6. Save water. Save Earth.
7. Water is essential. Treasure it.
8. Save blue. Live green.
9. Conserve water, conserve life.
10. Save water, and it will save you.
11. Save water today, secure your tomorrow.
12. Save our water bodies. Save our planet.
13. Save water. Make it a habit.
14. The world is counting on you. Preserve water.
15. Save water. The whole world depends on you.
16. Save water, before it’s too late.
17. If you save water, water will save you.
18. Gloomy or gay, save water every day.
19. Waste water today, live in a desert tomorrow!
20. A Gallon saved is a millions earned.
21. Save water every day and keep disaster away.
22. Conserve water. The future is in your hands
23. Clean water. Healthy living.
24. Protect our water.
25. Water is Life. Let’s save the water together.
To spread the message of water conservation various programs, events, and seminars are organized in schools, colleges, offices, and other organizations at national and international levels. And it is believed that a bold Water Action Agenda will emerge from the UN 2023 Water Conference in March, giving our planet's lifeblood the dedication it requires.