Yuvraj Singh: 10 GK Questions and Answers
Yuvraj Singh is an Indian international cricketer and all rounder who bats left-handed in middle order and also bowls left-arm orthodox spin. He is a better player of fast bowling, also has an ability to strike ball long and clean. His style of bating has proved him to be a winner of the match on several occasions. He is also a spectacular fielder. So, are you ready to play a quiz on Yuvraj Singh or Yuvi.
1. For which IPL team Yuvraj Singh did not played?
A. Royal Challengers Bangalore
B. Kings XI Punjab
C. Pune Warriors
D. Chennai Super King
Explanation: In IPL, Yuvraj Singh played for Kings Xi Punjab, Pune Warriors India, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, Sunrises Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians.
2. Which television show casted Yuvraj's victory over cancer?
A. Kaun Banega Crorepati
B. Satyamev Jayate
D. Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai
Explanation: Cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s struggle and his successful battle against cancer that is his journey has been captured in a three-part series Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai television show.
3. When did Yuvraj Singh was awarded with the India's fourth civilian honour that is Padma Shri?
Explanation: In 2014, Yuvraj Singh was awarded the Padma Shri, India's fourth highest civilian honour.
4. When did Yuvraj Singh played his first Test match?
A. September 2003
B. October 2003
C. September 2004
D. October 2004
Explanation: Yuvraj Singh was a member of the Indian cricket team in One day Internationals (ODIs) from 2000 to 2017 and he played his first test match in October 2003.
5. In one over, on whose bowl, Yuvraj Singh hit six sixes?
A. Glenn McGrath
B. Stuart Broad
C. Dale Steyn
D. Mitchell Starc
Explanation: Yuvraj Singh hit six sixes in one over bowled by Stuart broad during India's match against England in the 2007 ICC World T20.
6. Yuvraj Singh was suffered from which cancer?
A. Lung Cancer
B. Prostrate Cancer
C. Brain Tumour
D. Kidney Cancer
Explanation: At the age of 30, Yuvraj Singh was diagnosed with a cancerous tumour in his left lung in 2011.
7. When Yuvraj Singh was born?
A. 11 December, 1981
B. 12 December, 1981
C. 12 December, 1982
D. 15 December, 1982
Explanation: Yuvraj Singh was born on 12 December, 1981 in Chandigarh, India.
8. At what age Yuvraj started his career from the Punjab under-16s.
A. 11 Years and 10 months
B. 12 Years and 11 months
C. 13 Years and 11 months
D. 14 years and 10 months
Explanation: Yuvraj Singh started his career from the Punjab under-16s at the age of 13 years and 11 months in November of the 1995-96 seasons against Jammu and Kashmir-16s.
9. Against which team, Yuvraj Singh became the first player to take 5 Wickets and score 50 runs in a World Cup match?
A. New Zealand
D. Sri Lanka
Explanation: In 2011, ICC cricket World Cup, the India's match against Ireland, Yuvraj Singh became the first player to take 5 Wickets and score 50 runs.
10. In 2019, Yuvraj Singh played from which IPL team?
A. Kings XI Punjab
B. Mumbai Indians
C. Sunrises Hyderabad
D. Royal Challengers Bangalore
Explanation: In 2019, Yuvraj Singh played from Mumbai Indians.
Hope, you liked the quiz and played well.