- Opportunity for learners to specialize in Humanities along with Law under the B.A., LL.B. course
- Political Science, Economics, Sociology and History subjects in this course that allow learners to imbibe knowledge of law.
- Critical Thinking, Legal Writing, Moot Court Internship and Professional Ethics, among other subjects that the students get exposure to
- Selective foreign languages are taught to give learners an edge for their international outreach and communication
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.):
- The candidate should have passed in the XIIth Standard examination conducted by a recognized Board / University with minimum 50% in examinations
- NMIMS-LAT 2021
- CLAT / LSAT-India Score