The Vellore Institute of Technology has declared the VITEEE result 2019 on April 29, Monday. A total of 1, 62, 426 candidates had registered for the VITEEE 2019. The VITEEE 2019 exam was conducted in online mode from April 10 to 21 in 124 selected cities across India, Dubai, Kuwait, Muscat and Qatar for admission to the various B.Tech programmes. A merit list was prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in VITEEE 2019 exam. Sai Saketika Chekuri, a student of Sri Chaitanya Techno School-Bangalore, Karnataka got the first position the VITEEE Merit List 2019. Check here the complete list of students who secured top 10 ranks in the online test of VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE Result 2019: List of top 10 rank holders
- Sai Saketika Chekuri (Sri Chaitanya Techno School-Bangalore, Karnataka)
- Gurajala Joel Moses (Sri Chaitanya Jr. Kalasala, Andhra Pradesh)
- Tushar Jain (Subodh Public School-CBSE Jaipur)
- Dishank Jindal (Bhavan Vidyalaya, CBSE, Chandigarh)
- G Bala Ratna Swamy (Tirumala Junior Kalasala, Andhra Pradesh )
- Thomas Jacob (Delhi Public School, Bhilai, Chattisgarh)
- Yashica Patodia (Delhi Public School Megacity- ICSE, Kolkata, West Bengal)
- Raghavan Gopalan (National Public School- CBSE, Tamil Nadu)
- Mohit Kumar Goyal (Indian Convent School- CBSE, Kota, Rajasthan)
- Sidharth Giri (Fr. Agnel School-CBSE, Noida, Uttar Pradesh)
Candidates securing ranks up to 50 will get 75 percent relaxation in tuition fee, while candidates who secured ranks from 51 to 100 would get 50 percent tuition fee waiver and candidates in ranks 101 to 1,000 would be given a 25 percent tuition fee waiver. VITEEE is a national level engineering entrance exam for admission to B.Tech programs offered at VIT Campuses located in Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal. The admissions will be pure only on merit, based on the marks secured by the candidates in the VITEEE 2019. Students can also take admission in other three-year undergraduate and five-year undergraduate integrated programmes.