Registration for open round seat allocation for the All India Institute of Medical Science -AIIMS MBBS 2018 admissions has begun and candidates who wish to take admission can apply on the official website of AIIMS - aiimsexams.org. The candidates should keep in mind that the last date for online registration is August 16 till 5 pm. The available number of seats for open round will be uploaded on the website on August 20. The institute will conduct counselling for open round on August 21 and 22 at Jawaharlal Auditorium in the campus.
‘Please note that the candidates should come with the original certificate or D.D. amounting to Rs. 1 Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counseling. No Authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counselling,’ an official notification reads.
Follow these steps to register for open round seat allocation/counselling
- Open official website www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab and select your course - MBBS.
- Now select Registration/Login.
- Provide details like candidate ID Number, password to login.
- Click on 'Register for Open Counseling' after login.
- Opt for choice to register for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling.
- Registration slip will display. You can download of take print out of the slip.
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, more commonly known as AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher medical education in India. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. AIIMS conducts entrance exam every year in order to select deserving students to pursue medical studies for various courses such as MBBS, BSc. Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. It is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted to offer admission in MBBS program. AIIMS entrance exam 2018 will be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi).