AISSEE 2022: As per the recent updates, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registration window for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022 on 26th October. Students can fill the Sainik school admission form 2022 online on aissee.nta.nic.in. Also, those whose age is between 10 to 12 years are eligible for Sainik School admission 2022 Class 6 whereas those between 13 to 15 years can apply for AISSEE admission 2022 Class 9. NTA will be conducting the AISSEE 2022 in the paper pen mode in 176 cities across India. The exam will be held on 9th January 2022. For admissions to class 6, the exam will be held from 2 pm to 4.30 pm and for admissions to 9, the exam will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
How To Apply for AISSEE 2022?
NTA has already released the Sainik school admission form 2022 and it will soon close the registration window. Students or their parents will have to fill the AISSEE application form in online mode on aissee.nta.nic.in. They also have the option to apply for Sainik School admission 2022 at four Schools by filling online Sainik School admission form. Go through the steps to know how to apply for AISSEE 2022 -
- Step 1: Go to the official website - aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the "Application" link and login using email ID and phone number.
- Step 3: Fill in the required details and click on "Save" to generate User ID and Password and save it.
- Step 4: Upload the scanned copy of the applicant's passport-sized photograph and signature and pay the application fee.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
Step 6: A confirmation page will be generated.
Step 7: Upload passport-sized photograph and signature of student and parents and click on submit tab.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee or else their form will be considered incomplete and their application will not be accepted. For SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 400 and for all others, it is Rs. 500. Students can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will be additional transaction charges of Rs. 30.