AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling 2019: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will commence the registration process for the Final phase of counselling for AP EAMCET 2019. Eligible and qualified candidates can visit the official website to complete the registration and processing fee payment. To complete the registration and fee processing candidates must visit the official website for the counselling registration. Candidates can also complete the registration and fee payment process through the direct link provided below.
The candidates who have participated in first and second phases counseling can freshly register for the final phase using their old password, Login Id. It must also be noted that those candidates who have not attended the certificate verification process during the first phase must complete the verification process as per the schedule provided from any of the Help Line Centres and complete the option entry process.
As per the schedule provided candidates can complete the option entry process for the final phase counselling of AP EAMCET 2019 until August 22, 2019. The final allotment list of AP EAMCET 2019 will be available on the official website on August 24, 2019 post 6 PM.
Who can register for AP EAMCET Final Phase Counselling 2019
- Candidates who have secured a seat but have not shown interest to join the allotted seat
- Candidates who have not secured seats so far, but have completed the certificate verification process
- Candidates who have not exercised the options so far but have completed the certificate verification process
- Candidates who have secured seats, reported to the allotted college but are looking for better options
- Candidates who have reported or not reported but canceled their allotment
- Candidates who have completed the certificate verification process as per the schedule
Points to remember for AP EAMCET 2019 Final Phase Counselling
Candidates must note that the options provided in the first and second phase allotment will not be considered for the final phase but instead fresh options have to be selected.
Those candidates who are satisfied with the previous allotment are not required to participate in the final phase. It must be noted that in case they complete the option entry process for the final phase and are allotted seats as per the options selected then the previous allotment seats will be considered as vacant and the candidates will not be able to claim the previously allotted seat.
Candidates are advised to complete the option entry process for the interested colleges and courses assuming that vacant seats will come up in the colleges in the sliding process.