The Association of Indian Management Schools will conduct the AIMS Test for Management Admissions or ATMA entrance examination today. The national-level computer-based MBA/PGDM/MMS/MCA entrance examination is conducted for the candidates who want to pursue their careers in management field. The ATMA scores are used for admission to management programmes offered by various institutions across India. The three-hour long exam will be held in the evening session i.e. from 2 pm to 5 pm. The candidates who will be appearing the examination can download their admit cards from the official website of the board i.e. www.atmaaims.com only till 1:45 pm today. The examination will be conducted online. The candidates who are appearing for the examination must note that it is extremely important for them to carry the admit card with them, since it contains all the important information like name, address, roll number etc. Students should reach the venue of test on time as entry not later than half-an-hour before commencement of the Test.
The AIMS Test for Management Admissions will be held five times this year (January, February, May, July and August). These exams will be conducted in online mode. There are as many as 200 institutes at present that accept ATMA scores. ATMA test, which is conducted across all the states in India, is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Ministry of Human Resource and Development (HRD), Government of India. The ATMA 2018 MBA entrance test would consist of MCQs or Multiple Choice Questions based upon the syllabus released by AIMS (All India Management Association).
Eligibility criteria for ATMA 2018:
• The first criteria for the candidate to sit for the examination is; he/she should be a citizen of India
• The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or should have qualified in an equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme (any stream- BA, BTech, BCom, BSc).
• Those candidates who are in the final year of Graduation are also eligible for the exam
• Candidate must secure a minimum of 50% marks in graduation, or in the equivalent degree.
• There is no age limit on appearing in ATMA
• Aspirants who have previously applied for ATMA exam, can also apply for the exam
• ATMA exam does not require a work experience – both working and non-working candidates can apply for the exam
Earlier, in the month of June the AIMS Test for Management Admissions 2018 or ATMA 2018 May Result was declared on the official website atmaaims.com. After every exam, the Association of Indian Management Schools announces the ATMA result on the scheduled date. The test takers will have download their scorecards and rank cards from the official website as these documents will not be sent by post to anyone. On the basis of marks scored, the candidates can apply to the institute/college of their choice.
ATMA 2018 Score Card
The ATMA scorecard contains the scores of quantitative, verbal, analytical and total marks in AIMS ATMA result. The scores are based on the candidate’s primary scores secured in the admission test. The score report also includes the percentile scores. The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year in various institutions/universities.