Bihar 12th Answer Key 2020 Released: The Bihar 12th / Inter Exam 2020 Answer Key has been released on the official website by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Candidates who have appeared for the Bihar 12th / Inter Exam 2020 can visit the official website to check the 2020 answer key. Students who have appeared for the Intermediate Board Exam conducted by the board can check the answer key by logging onto exam portal biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students will be able to check the correct answers to the objective type questions asked during the Bihar 12th Board Exam 2020 through the answer key released. Candidates can also check the Bihar Board Intermediate Answer Key 2020 through the direct link provided below.
Link to Raise Objections Activated
Bihar Board has released the answer key for 12th Board Exam 2020 to bring transparency and accountability to the examination process. In addition to releasing the answer key for Bihar Inter Exam 2020 for 12th Class students, the Bihar Board has also activated the link using which candidates can file challenges or raise objections against the answer keys published by the board. According to the details available on the website, students will be able to raise objections against the Bihar Board 12th Answer Key 2020 until 11th March 2020.
How to Raise Objection against Bihar 12th Answer Key 2020 online?
In order to simplify the process of raising an objection or filing challenge against the Bihar 12th Board Exam 2020, an online process has been introduced through official exam portal i.e. biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students can also follow the step-by-step guide provided below to complete the process of raising the challenges:
- Step 1: Visit the exam portal i.e. biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on Link to Raise BSEB 12th Answer key Objections
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with three input fields
- Step 4: In the first field select your class i.e. Inter from drop-down menu
- Step 5: In the second field enter your roll code as provided on admit card
- Step 6: In the third field, enter your roll number as provided on the admit card
- Step 7: Verify and Submit the details on the website
- Step 8: File the Objection on the website
- Step 9: Keep PDF copy of the objection raised by you for future reference