AP SSC exam 2018: The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has already begun the AP SSC 2018 examinations at different centers.According to the timetable released, the examination will start from March 15th and will end on 29th March.
The timing of the examination is from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm.
Earlier, the BSEAP had released the admit cards for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination 2018 at bse.ap.gov.in. The admit cards can be downloaded by both regular and private students (of the academic year 2017-18) by entering their credentials.
Admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry during the examinations.
AP SSC exam 2018: Here is how to download Admit Card
1: Go to official website www.bse.ap.gov.in
2: Select the link “SSC MARCH -2018 HALLTICKETS” click on that link.
3: The new window will open and select your Click on following appropriate button to download Hall-Ticket. BSEAP Board has released the Hall Tickets for Regular, Private, Vocational, OSSC students.
AP SSC exam 2018: Here is the schedule of the examination
• Thursday, March 15: First Language paper I (Group A); First Language paper I (Composite Course)
• Friday, March 16: First language paper II (group A); First language paper II (Composite Course); OSSC Main Language paper I: (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
• Saturday, March 17: Second language
• Monday, March 19: English Paper I (Code no. 13)
• Tuesday, March 20: English paper II (Code no. 14)
• Wednesday, March 21: Mathematics Paper I
• Thursday, March 22: Mathematics paper II
• Friday, March 23: General Science paper I
• Saturday, March 24: General Science Paper II
• Monday, March 26: Social Studies Paper I
• Tuesday, March 27: Social Studies Paper II
• Wednesday, March 28: OSSC Main language Paper II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
• Thursday, March 29: SSC Vocational Course (Theory)
About AP Board:
The Directorate of Government Examinations is popularly known as the Andhra Pradesh SSC Board in the state. The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) is an independent agency working under the aegis of Ministry Of Secondary Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The SSC Board is responsible for promotion, management, and development of secondary level school education in the state. Similarly, the Intermediate Board Exams for Class 12 students are conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP). The Intermediate Education Board was set up in 1971 with the goal to regulate and supervise the intermediate level education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. As part of its various responsibilities, the BIEAP prescribes the syllabus and course curriculum for 1st Inter and 2nd Inter students. They also conduct the annual board exams for these classes in the month of February-March, every year.