CBSE Board Exam 2019 will begin from 15th February 2019 and 31 lakh students are expected to appear for the Board exam beginning tomorrow. Of the total number of students, 12.87 lakh students have enrolled for the CBSE 12th Exam 2019. Similarly, 18.27 lakh students will be appearing for the CBSE Board 10th Class Exam 2019. With the to ensure smooth conduct of the CBSE Board Exam, the board has issued specific guidelines and important instructions to the students. These include the things that students are allowed to carry inside the examination hall and list of things not allowed in exam hall for CBSE Board Exam 2019.
As part of the new instructions, CBSE Board has asked students and parents to ensure that they reach the exam centre on time. Reaching before the exam time will help students keep their nerves calm and help them familiarize with the exam centre and the facilities available there. To facilitate the process, CBSE has also launched the Exam Centre Locator App to help students reach exam hall on time.
CBSE Board Exam 2019: List of Things Allowed in Exam Hall
The CBSE Board Exam 2019 has issued several guidelines and list of things that are allowed in the examination hall. The key among them include:
- Stationary Items: Students are allowed to only carry basic stationary items like pens and pencils and others. Students must ensure that the pencil box or pouch should be transparent. The Pencil Box shouldn’t have anything written on it.
- Snacks: Diabetic students are allowed to carry a snack in a clean wrap film in the exam hall
- Water Bottles: Only transparent water bottles are allowed inside the exam hall
- Student ID and Admit Card: Students will be allowed inside the exam hall only if they have a valid student identity card and the CBSE Exam Admit Card issued by the Board. The admit card must have the signature of the student and the school principle.
- School Uniform: From this year onwards, the Board has made school uniforms mandatory for regular student for the Board Exams. No exemptions will be allowed to this rule
CBSE Board Exam 2019: List of Things NOT Allowed in Exam Hall
Similar to the list of things allowed, the Board has also issued the detailed list of the things not allowed in the examination hall. The key among them are:
- Electronics / Communication Devices: Students are not allowed to carry any type of communication devices inside the examination hall for the CBSE Board Exam 2019. These include cell phones, smart watches, health bands, pagers and tablets. In addition, students are also not allowed to carry Bluetooth speakers, headphones and electronic calculators inside the examination hall.
- Printed / Written Material: Students are not allowed to carry any type of printed or written materials or pages inside the examination hall. Students who are found carrying any written material, either related or unrelated to the exam, will be considered to be using unfair means in the exam. Appropriate action will be taken against the students as per the CBSE rules.
- Packed Food Items / Snacks: Students are not allowed to carry any packaged food items including chips, biscuits, cold drinks and other such snacks and drinks inside the examination hall.
CBSE Board has specified that students found violating any of the aforementioned guidelines will be charged under the Unfair Means Act and appropriate action will be taken against them. Therefore, students are advised to check their pockets before entering the exam hall and ensure that they don’t carry any such items in the exam hall. Students must also note that they might be subject to frisking at the exam centre in advance to avoid any such problems.
For more news and updates related to CBSE Board Exam 2019, please visit www.jagranjosh.com/news.