CGBSE 12th Exam 2021 Date Announced: According to the notification issued by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education the CGBSE class 12 Exams will be conducted in June 2021. According to the schedule provided the CGBSE class 12 examinations will be conducted from June 1 to 5, 2021. According to the notification provided, the students will also be allowed to appear for the CGBSE class 12 exams from home itself considering the COVID-19 pandemic. The board has made the special relaxation for the CGBSE class 12 students allowing them to appear for the exams home in maximum safety due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. For more information related to the CGBSE class 12 exams, students can visit the official website.
Students can get more information on CGBSE 12th Board Exam 2021 from the official website of CGBSE, cgbse.nic.in.
Decision Confirmed by CGBSE Secretary
As per media reports filed by a leading agency, the news about the Chhattisgarh Board 12th Exam 2021 has been confirmed by the CGBSE Secretary. The Chhattisgarh State Board Secretary VK Goyal recently issued a statement saying that exams would be held in the first week of June and students would be allowed to take the question paper and answer sheets to their home and return the same to the centre within 5-days. On May 22, 2021, CGBSE issued an order mentioning the facilities to be provided to the class 12 students due to COVID 19 situation.
CG Board 12th Exam 2021 – Key Points
The Chhattisgarh Board has announced some key highlights and points about the CGBSE 12th Exam 2021 which are important to keep in mind for the students with regards to the upcoming Class 12 Board Exams. The most important ones among them are listed below:
- CGBSE Board will start distributing the Question Papers for Class 12 Board Exams from 1st June 2021 onwards
- Students who collect question paper and answer sheet will need to submit the same back to the concerned exam centre on or before 6th June 2021.
- All students who fail to submit the question paper as per the deadline will be deemed as absent.
- While submitting the answer sheet, students would be required to sign the attendance sheet to ensure that they answer sheets are accepted for evaluation
- Students must collect the question paper and submit the answer sheet by themselves, they will not be accepted if delivered by anyone else.
- Details about the exam centres from where the question papers and answer sheets would be available will be notified soon
- This year a total of 2 lakh 71 thousand students will be appearing for CGBSE 12th Board Exam 2021.