Bhubaneswar: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) will be declaring the Orissa Class 12th (Plus two) Science 2016 results today ie.e 13 May, 2016 at 11.45 a.m. in the morning for 3.73 lakh students across the state. As per tentative reports, CHSE Orissa Science Result 2016 will be made public at small declaration ceremony at Bhubaneswar office. After this, the Odisha Plus Two Result 2016 will be made available on the official website orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in.
For latest updates on Odisha Plus Two Result 2016, visit odisha12.jagranjosh.com
This year, the Odisha 12th Class Exam was organized in the month of March 2016. The Board examination for science stream students began on 2nd March with English language paper and concluded with Geology paper on 29th March. The CHSE, Odisha had also organized practical exams for physical science subjects earlier from 20th Jan to 30th Jan, 2016. After the successful completion of Board exams, students have been waiting with bated breath for the announcement of Odisha Plus Two Result 2016.
How to check Odisha +2 Result 2016 online?
Taking into account the problems faced by the students every year while checking the Orissa 12th Result 2016, the CHSE, Odisha is likely to simplify the checking process for the students. Students, who are unaware of the Odisha Result checking process, can follow the simple steps given below to get their results.
1. Visit orissaresults.nic.in / chseodisha.nic.in
2. Click on the relevant link for Odisha 12th / +2 Result 2016
3. Enter your hall ticket / admit card number and other details
4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button
Until the official documents and Odisha 12th Result mark sheet are not issued by the CHSE, we advise students to maintain a copy of online scorecard for future reference purpose.
A Brief look at Orissa +2 Result of last year
Unlike this year, the Odisha 12th Class Results 2015 for all the three steams of arts, commerce and science were declared on the same day i.e., June 1, 2015. For the benefit of students, we have compiled important statistics of last year’s Odisha +2 Science Result below:
- Result declaration date: 1st June 2015
- Total number of candidates: 93,920
- Number of pass candidates: 75,434
- Overall pass percentage: 80.31%
- Best performing district: Balasore (92.60%)
- Worst performing district: Jharsuguda (57.96%)
- Pass percentage for male candidates: 78.51%
- Pass percentage for female candidates: 83.23%