CSIR NET Result 2019 Declared: The National Testing Agency has declared the CSIR NET result 2019 for the December exam.. Like all other NTA held examinations, NTA CSIR NET 2019 Results have been announced by the agency through official exam portal and made available to the students in the online mode only. Candidates who have appeared for the CSIR NET Exam can now check their results and download CSIR NET Scorecard at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Alternatively, a direct link to CSIR NET result 2019 has also been provided below, from where candidates will be able to download and access their results scorecard.
Two Separate Merit Lists
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) holds the CSIR NET 2019 exam to shortlist candidates for award of Fellowsihp and Lecturership at various instiutes. In line with this, the institute is expected to release two separate merit lists i.e. one consisting names of candidates who have qualified for the award of the Junior Research Fellow (JRF-NET) and second for candidates qualifying for Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET)/Assistant Professorship.
How to check CSIR NET Result 2019 Online?
Taking into account the convenience of the candidates and to ensure speedy dissemination of the result information among the students, the NTA will publish CSIR NET 2019 Results and Merit List online on the official exam portal. Candidates can follow the simple step-by-step process listed below to access the CSIR NET Results through csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for CSIR NET 2019 Result
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new page with two options i.e. check via date of birth or password
- Step 4: Select the option that is best suited for you
- Step 5: You will be redirected to a new login page
- Step 6: Input the necessary details, verify and submit them on the website
- Step 7: Click on link for CSIR NET Result 2019 on the homepage
- Step 8: Your CSIR NET Scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Take printout of the scorecard for future reference