COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E Mock Test 2021: The The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) and Era Foundation have released COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E Mock Test facility for the candidates. To take the mock test, candidates will not have to use their login credentials to access the mock test. They can directly click on the sign-in tab to take the mock test. To familiarize the candidates with the computer-based test, the mock test has been made available on the official website. As many as six different mock tests are available for the students before they take the final exam on 20th June 2021.
How to access Uni-GAUGE-E and COMEDK UGET mock test 2021?
The mock test is available in online mode. To take the mock test, candidates will have to follow the detailed instructions given below to know how to access mock tests of Uni-GAUGE-E and COMEDK UGET.
- Step 1: Go to the official website - unigauge.com or comedk.org.
- Step 2: Click on the mock test link.
- Step 3: Go through all the instructions carefully on the screen.
- Step 4: Now, click on the sign-in button.
- Step 5: Also, accept the terms and conditions and click on the “I am ready to begin” button.
- Step 6: The mock test will begin and answer them accordingly.
Those appearing for the COMEDK UGET and Uni-GAUGE-E 2021 exam can practice the respective mock test and get an idea about the type of questions that would be asked in the entrance exam. Also, candidates would get to know how to navigate between different sections. They can navigate through the questionnaire. If they find any question to be difficult, then they can skip the question or they can answer it later.
Uni-GAUGE-E and COMEDK UGET mock test 2021: Button Specifications
- Green Colour - Question is answered.
- Magenta Colour - The question is answered and the candidate has marked it up for review.
- Red Button - The question is left unanswered.
- Light Grey - Questions that are marked for review.
- Magenta Colour Button with a Green Box - Questions that are answered and marked for review. These questions are marked in evaluation.
- Save & Next - This button is used to save the answer and go to the next question.
- Mark for Review & Next - Button to save the answer for the current question, mark it for review, and then go to the next one.
Clear Response - To deselect chosen answer.