The CTET February 2016 examination was successfully conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Feb. 21, 2016 at various centers across the country.
The CTET Exam February 2016 conducted was as follows: Paper I (Classes I to V- Primary Stage): It was conducted during 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. There were 150 multiple choice questions and the maximum marks were 150. Paper II (Classes VI to VIII- Elementary Stage): It was conducted during 9:30 am to 12 pm on Feb. 21, 2016. There were 150 multiple choice questions and the maximum marks were 150.
All candidates are waiting for their result which will be released in few days as per the official announcement (on or before April 6, 2016). So, keep your eye on updates at the official websites cbseresults.nic.in or ctet.nic.in. Candidates will have to follow following instructions to check outcome of exam easily:
Here's how you can check your Result for CTET February 2016
1. Visit the official website (cbseresults.nic.in or ctet.nic.in)
2. Follow the link “Result of CTET – Feb.2016”.
3. Enter required details such as Registration number or Roll number.
4. Submit details.
Your score card will be displayed on the screen.
Now, take a print out of score card for your record.
Final score card and CTET certificate will be dispatched later in May 2016.
Note: If a candidate forgets registration number, it can be retrieved by entering the date of birth, mother’s name, father’s name etc.
Cut off marks for CTET Exam February 2016
The cut off marks as determined by CBSE is 60%. The maximum marks for both the papers being 150; the cutoff marks for each paper will be 90.
Validity of CTET certificate:
1. The period of validity of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment as teachers is seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
2. The number of attempts is not restricted. A person can take any number of attempts for acquiring a CTET Certificate.
3. For improving his/her score, a person who has qualified CTET may also appear again.
Where to apply?
After getting the Certificate in CTET, one can apply in the schools of NCT of Delhi, Central Government like KVS, NVS and Tibetan Schools etc and schools under State Government like DSSB (Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board). Now some Private Schools are also giving opportunities for the CTET aspirants. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) is also released vacancies for TGT and PGT teachers.
In these Schools, CTET Certificate holder can apply for the posts PGT (Post Graduation Teacher), TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PET (Physical Education Teacher).