Post SSC Diploma Registration 2021: As per the updates, the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra has extended the deadline for the SSC Diploma 2021. The authorities have extended the deadline by 30th July. Candidates who are eligible for the course can fill the registration form at - dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Earlier, the last date for the course was 23rd July 2021. However, the date has now been extended to 30th July now.
Minister of Higher Education And Technical Education, Maharashtra, Uday Samant, announced the extension of the date on social media. Also, with the extension of the registration deadline, it is expected that a new date for the final merit list will be announced soon. The merit list was scheduled to be released on 31st July. The admission process had begun in June.
How To Apply for Post SSC Diploma Registration 2021?
The application forms for DTE Maharashtra Diploma admission is available on the official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Candidates can fill and submit the applications in online mode. Go through the steps provided below to fill up the Post SSC Diploma form 2021 -
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra - dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Step 2 - On the homepage, click on new candidate registration if not already registered.
- Step 3 - After registration, candidates have to upload their required documents.
- Step 4 - The document verification process for the same will be done both online and physically.
- Step 5 - Candidates can pay their application fees and submit the form.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400. The application fees for the Post SSC Diploma course 2021 can be paid via google pay, debit card, or credit card. Candidates who decide to opt for a physical mode of document verification should follow appropriate COVID-19 protocols during the entire verification process.
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra offers admission to various technical and engineering courses throughout the country. It has been built with the purpose to see that technical institutes, throughout Maharashtra, canters to the intended policies and purpose.