GATE 2020 Registrations Begin for J&K Students: GATE 2020 Exam Registration Process has started today for students belonging to Jammu & Kashmir. As per the official update, the GATE 2020 Registration process was commenced today i.e. on 11th September 2019 with the help of special facilitation centres. Candidates or aspirants who are vying to appear for GATE 2020 Engineering Entrance Exam can now visit the official website of the exam i.e. gate.iitd.ac.in and complete the online registration process. To make the online application process for GATE 2020 even more simpler, a direct link to the download page has been activated below:
Special Facilitation Centres Launched
In order to help aspirants complete the online application process for GATE 2020 exam, Srinagar District Administration has setup special Facilitation Centres. Reports have confirmed that Srinagar Administration has started three counters at the Tourist Reception Centre (TRC) in Srinagar to facilite filling GATE 2020 Application Forms. Application Deadline or the latest date to register for GATE 2020 exam is 24th September 2019.
How to register for GATE 2020 Entrance Exam?
Keeping in mind the ease of access to the students, IIT Delhi – the organizing institute for GATE 2020 has kept the GATE application process in completely online format. Candidates who want to register for GATE 2020 Exam can follow the simple steps listed below to complete the application form:
- Step 1: Visit official website gate.iitd.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on GATE Registration Link available on the homepage
- Step 3: Register yourself on the website by providing Name, eMail ID, Date of Birth and Phone Number
- Step 4: Enter your Personal Details in the next page
- Step 5: Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph, signature and category certificate
- Step 6: Pay the requisite amount of application fee using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Step 7: Submit the Application Form and Take Printout of the confirmation page
According to the official dates announced by IIT Delhi, GATE 2020 entrance exam would be held on 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February. The entrance test will be held in two different time slots i.e. morning shift starting from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and evening shift from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. GATE 2020 Result is expected to be announced on 16th March 2020.