GATE 2022 Answer Key has been released on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2022 exams can now visit the official website of GATE to check the answer key. IIT Kharagpur has released the GATE 2022 answer key in the candidate login on the official website. To check the GATE 2022 Answer key, students are required to visit the official website and enter the application ID and Password in the answer key link provided. Candidates can also check the GATE 2022 Answer Key through the direct link provided here.
The GATE 2022 Response sheets is available on the official website - gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates can also check the GATE 2022 Response sheets through the direct link given here.
Steps to check the GATE 2022 Answer Key
The GATE answer key 2022 will be released through the applicant's login on the official website. In order for students to check the GATE 2022 answer key, students are required to visit the official website and enter the required details in the GATE 2022 Applicant login. Candidates can also follow the steps provided below to check the GATE 2022 Answer Key.
- Step 1: Visit the IIT KGP GATE 2022 official website
- Step 2: Click on the GATE 2022 Answer Key link provided on the homepage
- Step 3: Enter the Enrolment ID and Password in the link
- Step 4: The GATE 2022 Answer Key will be displayed
- Step 5: Download the GATE 2022 Answer Key for further reference
Through the GATE 2022 provisional answer key, students will be able to cross-check the answers with those marks by students in the exams through the GATE 2022 response sheets. This will also allow candidates to raise objections against the GATE 2022 answer key. Considering all the objections, IIT Kharagpur will release the final answer key for the GATE 2022 exams.
GATE Answer Key 2022: How to Raise Objection
With the GATE 2022 Answer Key Released, the Exam conducting institute has also opened the objection window for the PG Engineering entrance exam from today. The GATE Answer Key Objection Window 2022 will open from 22nd February and will be valid until 24th February 2022. During this period, any candidate who has found any concerns or errors in the answer key can raise a challenge or objection against the key. The detailed procedure for raising the objection against the answer key of GATE 2022 is shared below:
- Step 1: Log onto the GOAPS portal - gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Step 2: Find and click on Link for Candidate Login- GOAPS Page
- Step 3: Enter your login credential to enter the portal
- Step 4: Locate and click on link for 'Contest Answer Key' Option
- Step 5: Select the question against which you want to raise challenge
- Step 6: Enter the justification or proof for challenge
- Step 7: Pay the requisite application fee to raise challenge
- Step 8: Attach required documents and submit
How to Calculate GATE Score: Marking Scheme
As per the marking scheme provided for GATE 2022, each question will carry 1 mark and 2 marks respectively. There were a total of 65 questions for 100 marks of which 15 marks were for the GA section and 85 marks were for the Subject questions. Negative marking will also be applicable for each incorrect answer. For the 1 mark questions, 1/3 marks will be deducted for the wrong answers while for the 2 mark questions 2/3 marks will be deducted.