GATE 2022: As per the updates, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will be closing the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 registration process today, on 28th September. Candidates who have yet not submitted the GATE 2022 application form can do it before the deadline. They can apply at the official website -gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Earlier, the last date for GATE 2022 registration without late fee was 24th September, but it was extended till today. Candidates can also submit their application form by 1st October by paying a late fee. Also, those appearing in one or two papers should fill in only one application form.
The authorities will display the defective GATE applications on 26th October. In the case of multiple applications, only one will be accepted and the remaining applications will be rejected without any refund for the paid fee. GATE 2022 exams will be held on 5th, 6th, 12th, and 13th February 2022.
How To Fill GATE 2022 Application Form?
As per the released dates, the online application portal will close today on 28th September. Also, the last date of rectification of applications is 1st November. Candidates will have to apply in online mode on the official website. Go through the steps to fill the GATE 2022 Application Form -
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of the IIT Kharagpur - gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Step 2 - On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply online’ link under the GATE 2022 online application.
- Step 3 - Candidates will have to register themselves using their mobile number, name and email id.
- Step 4 - Log in using the credentials and complete the application for GATE 2022.
- Step 5 - Fill in the personal information including name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents' name.
- Step 5 - Upload documents - photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Step 6 - Submit the application fee using debit card, credit card, UPI details, or net banking.
- Step 7- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
The regular application fee per paper is Rs 750 for Female/SC / ST / PwD category candidates and Rs 1500 for all other candidates. After submission of the GATE online form, candidates are advised to download it for future references.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination will be conducted in Computer Based Test(CBT) mode within a duration of 180 minutes. A total of 195 centres have been allotted to conduct the GATE exam. The test papers under the GATE 2022 examinations will be entire of objective type which means it will include some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), while the remaining questions may include Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.