Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023: The Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Education Courses (ACPUGMEC) has released the seat allotment result for the third round of Gujarat NEET UG counselling 2023. Candidates who participated in round 3 can download the Gujarat NEET UG seat allotment result online at medamgujarat.org.
Those who have been allotted a seat through Gujarat NEET UG allotment can pay the tuition fee online by 1 PM on September 21 and report to the allotted institutes along with original documents by 4 PM.
How to download Gujarat NEET UG Round 3 Seat Allotment Result 2023?
The seat allotment pdf list has been released based on the choices filled by the candidates. They can go through the steps to know how to download Gujarat NEET allotment list pdf:
Step 1: Go to the official website: medamgujarat.org
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link: rank-wise result
Step 3: A PDF will be displayed on the screen
Step 4: Search name to check the allotment
Step 5: Download the PDF for future reference
List of Documents Required during Gujarat NEET UG Round 3 Counselling
All the candidates who have been allotted seats can check the list of documents required during reporting:
- Allotment Letter
- Print copy of NEET UG marksheet of current academic year
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Receipt of payment of tuition fees at the bank or online
- Tuition fee receipts generated through the admission module
- Document showing the place of birth and date of birth and Indian Citizenship (School leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate- compulsory for all candidates & Birth Certificate/ Passport--If birthplace not mentioned in School leaving certificate/Transfer Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate for students born outside Gujarat (with signature and stamp of Authority) issued by Competent Authorities (Mamlatdar/Executive Magistrate/Commissioner of Police) of Gujarat State only
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate