GUJCET 2020 Registration Begins: Gujarat Board i.e. GSEB will formally commence the GUJCET 2020 Registration Process for the State-level Common Entrance Test today. As per the official exam notification, the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will formally commence the GUJCET 2020 registration process for the state-level common entrance test today i.e. on 21st January 2020. Candidates can apply for Gujarat CET 2002 by logging onto official website i.e. gujcet.gseb.org. Get direct link here. To make the online registration and application process even simpler, a direct link to GUJCET 2020 Registration Form is also provided below, which will take users directly to the official online application form.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form - Details to be Kept Ready
With the online registration and application process starting today, it is important for candidates to keep certain details readily available with them. As far as registration process is concerned, candidates will be able to complete that by merely providing their basic details on the website. However, while providing their name, candidates must note that the name entered is exactly in the same format as mentioned in the HSC Exam application form. Apart from this, for application form, candidates are required to keep their personal details i.e. their name, father / mother’s name, date of birth, category information and such other details available with them readily. In addition to these, they will also be required to provide their academic details and select exam centres for the GUJCET 2020 exam. Candidates must also note that they will also need a Credit / Debit Card or NetBanking access to pay the GUJCET 2020 application fee online.
How to apply for GUJCET 2020 Application Form?
Gujarat Common Entrance Test i.e. GUJCET 2020 online registration process will commence today. To make application process quicker and simpler, Gujarat Board has decided to make it completely online through official exam portal i.e. gujcet.gseb.org. The detailed step-wise application process is provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official GUJCET Exam portal i.e. gujcet.gseb.org
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for New Candidate Registration
- Step 3: Provide basic details on the website to complete the registration process
- Step 4: You will be provided your login credentials for the website
- Step 5: Log into the portal using your newly created credentials
- Step 6: After logging in, GUJCET 2020 application form will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Fill the GUJCET 2020 application with correct details
- Step 8: Uploading supporting documents / images as asked for
- Step 9: Pay the necessary application fee for GUJCET 2020 application form as required
- Step 10: Verify and Submit the Application Form online
- Step 11: Download confirmation page and take printout for future reference
To complete the GUJCET 2020 application form, candidates will have to pay the necessary application fee using digital or electronic payment methods i.e. Credit Card / Debit Card / NetBanking. The application fee for GUJCET 2020 exam for General Category students is Rs 300/-.