The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is expected to soon announce the results for the December Term End Examinations conducted by it. It is expected that the university will be releasing the results around mid-February 2019. As per the official notification released by the university, the current link on the official website for the December 2018 TEE results is only for the students who had applied for early results. The results for the rest of the candidates are yet to be announced and will released around mid February 2019.
The December 2018 Term End Examinations conducted by the Indira Gandhi National Open University were held from December 1, 2018, to December 31, 2018. Students who appeared in this examination can check their results on the official IGNOU website.
How to Check the IGNOU December 2018 TEE Results?
- IGNOU Students can follow the simple steps given below to view and download their results for the December 2018 Term End Examinations:
- Visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
- Next click on the 'Download Result' link
- Enter the required login credentials that is your registration number, roll number or name and dates of birth.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print a copy of your results for future reference.
For more updates and information regarding the Indira Gandhi National Open University Results, please visit jagranjosh.com/updates.