The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the examination time table for the IGNOU June 2019 Term End Examinations. Examination for multiple papers will be conducted on a single day. Candidates appearing for the IGNOU June 2019 TEE Examination can now download the examination time table from the official website of IGNOU i.e. ignou.ac.in.
Students will require the programme code to check the Examination Time Table. The IGNOU June 2019 TEE Examination will commence from June 1, 2019, and end on June 29, 2019. The Examination Forms have been released by IGNOU the submission is currently ongoing. Candidates can last submit the form by March 31, 2019. In case, the students miss a deadline they will have to pay the submission fee of Rs. 1000. The deadline of submitting the form with the late fee payment is April 10, 2019.
Candidates can also click on the direct link given below to download the Complete Datesheet for all programmes:
To Download IGNOU June 2019 TEE DateSheet - Click Here
Steps to Fill the IGNOU June 20109 Term End Examination Form:
Candidates who are appearing for the June 2019 Term End Examination of IGNOU can follow the simple steps given below to fill the examination forms for the same
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the term end exam form link
- Step 3: Candidates must first read the instructions provided before filling the form
- Step 4: Login using your programme code, enrolment number, and then select the payment method
- Step 5: Next enter your date of birth, gender and preferred exam code
- Step 6: Select the course codes for which you have to appear from the drop-down menu
- Step 7: Candidates need to submit the fee of Rs 150 per exam that they are appearing for
- Step 8: Submit the form and pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Step 9: An acknowledgment with the control number will be generated and displayed on the screen after successful submission of the form
- Step 10: Keep a copy of the auto-generated Control Number for future reference
Candidates can check the status of their forms after 73 hours of the submission of the form by visiting the search option. For any further details, candidates can visit the official website of ignou.ac.in.
For more updates and information regarding the IGNOU June 2019 Term End Examinations, please visit jagranjosh.com/news.