IIT Madras HSEE Result 2020 Declared: As per the latest update, IIT Madras has officially declared the HSEE 2020 Result for the recently concluded Humanities And Social Sciences Entrance Exam. Candidates who appeared for IIT Madras HSEE 2020 Exam held on 9th Sept 2020, can now check their Results and know their selection status for the programme via official exam portal hsee.iitm.ac.in. Alternatively, a direct link to check and access IIT Madras HSEE Result 2020 has also been provided below, which will take candidates directly to the result checking page of the website.
Qualifying Marks for Rank List
As per the details available right now, the IIT Madras HSEE Result 2020 has been declared in the form of a scorecard that contains the marks obtained by the individual in the Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE). Along with publishing IIT Madras HSEE Result 2020, the exam authority or institute has also provided the qualifying marks that are required to be considered to be part of the official rank list. For candidates who belong to the common category, a minimum score of 45 marks is required to be part of the rank list. On the other hand, to be part of HSEE Rank List 2020, candidates from General - EWS and OBC-NCL need to score at least 40.5 per cent, while SC and ST at least 22.5 per cent and students under PwD at least 22.5 per cent.
How to check IIT Madras HSEE Result 2020 online?
In order to be able to check the HSEE Result 2020 that has been published today, candidates need to log onto the exam portal that is part of the IIT Madras website. The detailed step-wise process to check and access IIT Madras HSEE Results is listed below:
- Step 1: Log onto the exam portal i.e. hsee.iitm.ac.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for Results
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a login page
- Step 4: Enter your Registered Email Address / Login ID in the first field
- Step 5: Enter your Password in to the second field to log onto the portal
- Step 6: Click on link for HSEE Result Scorecard
- Step 8: Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Download the scorecard and take printout for future reference