JAC 9th Result 2020 Expected Postponed: JAC 9th Result 2020 Declaration has been postponed or put on hold by the Jharkhand Board in the view of the Coronavirus outbreak in the country. JAC officials confirmed to media agencies that JAC 9th Class Result 2020 have been put on hold and will be announced at a later date. The decision to postpone the declaration of Jharkhand 9th Class Result was taken by the Jharkhand Academic Council keeping in view the COVID-19 scare. The officials informed media agencies that the results were not declared to avoid students gathering at Cyber Cafes and Schools to check and access their results. However, so far, JAC has not issued any alternative dates by when the JAC 9th Result will be announced. Student are advised to stay tuned to Jagranjosh.com to get all the latest news and updates about JAC Result 2020.
Result Being Declared Earlier Than Last Year
Last year, the 9th Class Result of Jharkhand Board as declared on 11th April 2019. However, this year, sources have hinted that the JAC 9th Result 2020 will be announced earlier i.e. on or around 20th March 2020. The early declaration of JAC Class 9 Result will prove to be a major boon for the students who have appeared for the January Exam and have been eagerly awaiting their results since then.
How to check JAC 9th Result 2020 online at jac.jharkhand.gov.in?
As per tentative estimates, around 4.2 lakh students have appeared for the JAC 9th Board Exam which was held in January 2020. With large number of students trying to access 9th Class Board Result online, it is very likely that they might encounter technical problems. To avoid this, they can follow the step-wise process given below:
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for JAC 9th Result 2020 in News / Announcement Section
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Provide the necessary details asked on the page
- Step 5: Verify and Submit these details on the website
- Step 6: Your Result Details will be displayed on the screen
- Step 7: Download the scorecard and take printout for future reference