JEECUP 2020 Answer Key Released: As per the latest update, the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has formally released the JEECUP Answer Key 2020 for the recently concluded entrance exam. Candidates must note that the exam answer key released today is only for Groups B, D, E, F, G H, I and K1 to K8 Test which was held on 15th Sept 2020. UPJEE 2020 Answer Key is available for Download via official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in. To simplify the process of downloading the JEECUP 2020 Answer Key, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below:
Raise Objections / Challenge Answer Key by 19th Sept
Candidates must note that the answer key released today for JEECUP 2020 Exam is provisional in nature and the exam authority has opened objection window for the same. As per the official notification released by the JEE Council – Uttar Pradesh, candidates who feel that the answers provided in the provisional answer key are wrong and want to challenge them can do so until 19th Sept 2020 via the official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in. Candidates will be charged Rs 100/- per question or challenge that they raise against the answer key. In case, the objection is found to be valid, the fees will be refunded to the candidate.
How to download JEECUP Answer Key 2020 online?
Taking into account the convenience factor and to ensure that all candidates are able to access the UPJEE Answer Key 2020 easily, the same has been published and made available to the students via the official website. Candidates, who are not familiar with the process of downloading JEECUP 2020 Answer Key, can follow the simple steps provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in
- Step 2: Scroll Down to the notification section
- Step 3: Click on “Online Examinations Answer Key and Challenge Link”
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page with login field
- Step 5: Enter your applicaiton number and roll number
- Step 6: Verify all the details and Click on ‘login’ button
- Step 7: JEECUP 2020 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download the answer key in PDF format and use it to tally your answers