JKBOSE 10th Result 2019 Declared: JKBOSE 10th Result 2019 has been declared for Jammu Division / Winter Zone today. According to the official website, Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) declared the 10th Class Result 2019 for the Annual Exam held in Oct – Nov 2019. The result has been declared online and is available on the official website of JKBOSE. Students can check JKBOSE 10th Jammu Result 2019 by logging on the official website jkbose.ac.in. To make the result checking process even more simpler, a direct link to check JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2020 has been provided below, using which students can check their results online.
Last Result for Oct – Nov Exam 2019
JKBOSE 10th Result 2019 for Jammu Division is the final result to be declared this year for the exams held in Oct – Nov 2019. Earlier in the month, on 9th January 2020, JKBOSE 10th Result was declared for Kashmir Division followed by Class 12 Result for Jammu Zone. This week on 21st January 2020, JKBOSE Class 12 Result for Kashmir Division was also declared by the board. With the 10th Class Result 2020 for Jammu Division today, the JK Board has marked an end to the Annual Exam cycle for Oct – Nov 2019 exams.
How to check JKBOSE 10th Jammu Result 2019 online?
To ensure easy and speedy availability of JKBOSE 10th Result 2019, the board has published the results online on its official website. Students can log onto the official exam portal i.e. jkbose.ac.in to check their results and download JKBOSE 10th Jammu Result scorecard online. The detailed step-wise instructions for JKBOSE 10th Results are provided below:
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e.jkbose.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, find and click on Link for Class 10 Result for Jammu Zone
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input field
- Step 4: Provide your exam registration number in the assigned field
- Step 5: Verify and submit the details on the website
- Step 6: In response, you will be displayed the JKBOSE 10th Result on the screen
- Step 7: Download the result scorecard and take printout for future reference