JKBOSE 10th Result 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has declared the Secondary School Examination class 10th result for Summer Zone 2021. Students can check their results on JKBOSE’s official website jkbose.nic.in. As per the reports, the pass percentage has been improved by 11.16% in JKBOSE class 10 result 2021. This year, around 78% of students from the state have qualified, which is higher than last year’s 70%.
JKBOSE 10th Result 2021: Girls and Boys Pass Percentage
As per the reports, this year, girls outperformed boys in the JKBOSE class 10th result with a pass percentage of 81.02 percent, while the pass percentage of boys is 75 percent. Taking to Twitter, the Office of LG J&K congratulated the girls for outnumbering boys in the annual 10th class results declared today by JKBOSE of Summer Zone, Jammu Province. The pass percentage of the boys remained 75% whereas 81.02 % of girl students qualified for the exam this year.
Pass Percentage in Government Schools
The Office of LG J&K further added that the Govt schools have also performed better with a success rate of 67.04% as compared to that of 55.88 % last year, hence recording a leap by 11.16%. As this year, the board exams were cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the students have been promoted to their next classes on the basis of internal assessment and their performances in the board exams held during the academic year.
How To Check JKBOSE 10th Summer Zone Result 2021?
Students of JKBOSE class 10th will have to log to the official website to check the results. The result has been released in online mode only. Students will have to follow the steps mentioned below to access their Jammu and Kashmir class 10th result 2021 -
- Step 1 - Go to the official website of Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) - jkbose.ac.in.
- Step 2 - On the homepage of the JKBOSE 10th result website, click on Class 10 School Result 2021 Summer Zone.
- Step 3 - JK Board class 10 result 2021 window will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4 - Enter the respective roll number and the Captcha code and click on show result.
- Step 5 - The result will be displayed on the screen.